Thursday, November 29, 2007

Chugga Chugga Choo-Choo!

It is the week of "Victorian Christmas" in our town! People dress up in historic wear and there are a lot of fun things going on! Tonight, despite my ugly face with hives and me and the kids all fighting colds....since chris was down cutting at the meat market (deer season)...I took the kids to the Bowdish Train Exhibit. It is downtown at our history center! It was only $5 for all of us to go in. Since it is a museum, i couldn't take pics inside though, so i took a couple outside which i will add! The kids enjoyed watching the trains and everything that was there! I get bored easily with that stuff...but had fun cuz i knew they were having fun. Chris would have LOVED it. He is such a history buff! So thankfully......tonight was MUCH more successful than my plans for last evening. Tomorrow...i have planned to go downtown again for the living windows displays....where people in victorian costumes act out things in store windows and you can walk around and see them. It is neat! Also..there is story hour downtown that i will take the kids to! I think it will be a lot of fun! Here's the pics i promised!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trying to get all three of them to stand still for a pic was NOT an easy task!!!! ROFL!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katy,

    I have to tell you your kids are so adorable. Your little girl is such a beauty!! She looks like you!!

    For some reason I am haveing some problems with my, posting my link back to me. I don't know why, I am having this problem? So if you can't click on my link, you know why and know it is me..lol!!

    xoxo Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Reminds me so much of my kids...never still for a second LOL!
    Victorian Christmas sounds so cool. I bet that lots of fun!
    Have a wonderful weekend Katy! I'm off to clean & have no motivation:(
    Pray for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victorian Christmas would be a place I would stay for hours. I like that era in time.


    Your kids are so adorable.

    I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come and visit mine.


    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea! The Victorian Christmas stuff! My husband and I enjoy historical stuff, too, so I am sure I'd have loved that!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy