Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thrifting Finds & a Picture to Make You Smile!

 I had no desire to go to Goodwill last week...but Xavier begged me, as he wanted to look for something in particular. I caved and we went. He didn't find what he was looking for (although he did find a super-great pair of overalls that he will grow into! They were in *great* shape and I got them for $6). I was glad to find a couple things though!

First I found this bowl and pitcher! It's small and just absolutely perfect! I love it and had a place on our bathroom sink for it!


I also found this mug! Isn't it neat!?



And finally...a picture to make you smile! My handsome Jaxson...the clothes and bow tie are normal attire for this lad...but that mustache just brings it all together, doesn't it? :)


Just a short, fun little post today. We have been busy with schooling, housework, running errands, teaching spin (me), and more! I hope your week is going well! Thanks so much for visiting!!! :)

And for any of you who may be interested...I have some new stickers in the shop:


Warmly,
Katy

9 comments:

  1. That mug reminds me of cabbage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing that you found those overalls and cut little jug for your bathroom. Isn't it amazing what can be found at thrift stores? I am so happy for you that you had success. Maybe next time your young man will find what it is he was looking for. Keep on trying! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, that little jug and bowl are so sweet. What a great find! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute mustache!
    I love good thrifting finds, but I limit my trips so I don't over fill my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaxson looks so dapper. Love the Goodwill treasures, I picked up a book and a basket at local one last night.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love thrift-shopping too! We recently moved to the Midwest (from New England) and so I am discovering all the wonderful thrift shops out here!

    Blessings to you, Katy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jug and bowl are really cute. I like the mug too - is it supposed to look like lettuce leaves? If I had that mug I would use it to put paint brushes in probably. It reminds me of Beatrix Potter - the flopsy bunnies eating lettuces, lol.

    Finding treasures at a thrift shop is one of my favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute bowl and pitcher! I love to yard sale/thrift store shop. Glad you got a chance to go :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy