Saturday, April 4, 2015

"When you look back...

...and think about it, spending time with family is more valuable than you think it is."

~Unknown

My sister and her girls came for a visit this past week! It was great to have them in town! The first stop was to Pop-Pop's garage to visit with him and Uncle Chris. The children all enjoyed riding the bikes around (it was a bit chaotic to say the least!)...


Dinah was working on her pedaling skills (as you can see she is running into a box above)...while X, Jaxson and Eloise made circle after circle!


Madelyn and I enjoyed taking turns snuggling this cutie-patootie...


Jaxson tried helping Dinah with her pedaling...


I love that my sister wears the hats I make on the girls! It's so rewarding to see your handiwork being put to good use!


Jaxson asked for a turn to hold Audra...


My *baby* holding my sister's *baby*...


Being silly...


The next stop was to Grammie and Pop-Pop's house to visit. The younger kiddos enjoyed playing with the dollhouse, a small egg hunt (although we don't do Easter at our house...my mom still enjoys doing egg hunts and gifts for the children. I prefer to celebrate Resurrection Day...celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ!), and visiting the horses...





Audra smiles are the best!


Eloise and Dinah really enjoyed finding the eggs!





Jaxson, mid stick-swing (he was demonstrating his sword wielding abilities...)




We always love time spent with loved ones! Today, it is chilly out but quite sunny! I taught spin earlier this morning, typed up our church's worship guide, and now, I am headed out to hang some laundry on the lines and maybe get some more crocheting or knitting done!

Tomorrow is Resurrection Day. We will spend the day worshiping at church and then later with family. I hope yours is an enjoyable day that bring God *all* the glory!

Warmly,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy