Thursday, April 2, 2015

"No winter lasts forever...."

...no spring skips its turn."

~ Hal Borland


Spring is finally starting to show here in Western PA! Yesterday we had temps in the 50's...not exactly warm, but I *was* able to hang out my first load of clothes out on the line! I was quite thrilled! Today is suppose to get into the 60's! I am super-excited about that...and I won't complain that it is suppose to rain then this evening. I'll take it! :)

The week has been busy for this homemaking mama. I have taught spin class twice this week (and will again this evening), worked on homeschooling with the children, babysat a friend's child, did chores around the house, run errands (with more to run today), had our homeschool co-op on Monday, attended our nephew's talent show, and worked on more projects to put in my etsy shop. This sort of busyness is good though as it involves being with (and teaching) my family, helping friends, keeping my home, and helping to care for my family.

Madelyn and Jaxson practicing a duet...


Working on some dish cloths...



In other news, after a winter away...my sister and the girls are coming to town for a visit today! It's a perfect day to do so and we all look forward to visiting with them! On that note, I gotta run! Much to do before the arrive!! :)


I hope spring has sprung wherever you are!
I always appreciate you stopping by my little corner of the web!
Have a great Thursday!

Warmly,
Katy

6 comments:

  1. Yesterday it was in the 60's and today it might make it to 70. Thunderstorms are in the forecast for this evening. A sure sign that winter is going to hit the road! Enjoy your visit with those sweet girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully it also has finally made an appearance here in northeast Ohio......I hung clothes out a few weeks ago for the first time, needless to say had to wear boots because of the mud lol but I enjoyed the refreshing smell washed windows too, hubby shook his head laughing....love your new goods in your shop will keep my eye on possibly a summer bonnet for my new granddaughter who is due to arrive mid July....little Miss Abigail...
    Blessings
    Happy Spring
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't live too far from us, so enjoy the balmy 70-some-degree weather we're supposed to get today! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when your children make music together?? It warms my heart. Your home is so welcoming and cosy...what a blessing to your family! I am sure your sister and her girls enjoyed visiting with you all. What fun! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes it is spring here in North Carolina with all of its pollen. I like spring and fall. Fall the best. Summer is way too hot and humid here but it is nice to go outside and not need a coat to keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for the coming of spring!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy