Sunday, March 29, 2015

Refilling My Etsy Shop!



Hello friends! Just wanted to give you a head's up! I am refilling my etsy shop (slowly but surely....handmade items take time!). If you would like to visit you can find it HERE. I would love if you would *like* or *share* my shop (on social media) as well (if you want)....but no pressure. I'm not out to make a ton of money...just looking to earn a little extra income while I am keeping my home! :)

So far, in my shop I have a head/ear warmer (obviously not really necessary for now as we are getting out of winter...but something to consider in the future), sun hats for children, and dish cloths! :) Everything in my shop is crocheted but I hope to add some knitted items as well!

You can also find the link to my etsy shop on my blog's right sidebar!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week! Our week is a busy one ahead...I teach spin three times this week...we have our homeschool co-op....babysitting....homeschooling....chores etc. :) A simple life is definitely not an *easier* life. :)

Warmly,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing to your family Katy. What beautiful things you make! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy