Monday, March 23, 2015

A Chilly Walk in March & Crochet Projects


Last evening, we went for a walk after supper. It was chilly (really, really chilly) but the sun was so deceiving. It made us *think* it was warmer than it actually was out. I regretted not bundling up more! You'll notice Xavier is missing from pictures. He was helping Pa do the chores at the barn.



The sunshine makes it look so warm...but notice...we still have snow...




I have done some more crocheting. Here is a baby hat I recently finished. It is similar to the one I made HERE...



I also finished this ear-warmer...although I haven't completely *finished* it yet...I still need to get a couple large buttons to truly complete it...


What have you been up to lately?

Katy :)


Linked up to: Keep Calm Craft On

3 comments:

  1. I may have buttons for the ear warmer in my stash.. if you want to look tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katy, I came upon your blog several months ago and enjoy them, especially your kitchen with 'red'. I love red and have it in my kitchen, also a touch of it throughout my home. It is such a joy and great encouragement to see a young woman as yourself, living a full life, not only in the daily do's but in spiritual living too. Your children and husband are greatly blessed. May you continue to seek the Lord in all your ways.
    In Joy
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog. I especially like the music that is played. It is so calming and soothing. I am crocheting a baby blanket for a young lady in our Church who is expecting her 2nd baby. After I finish, I will begin another one. We have 2 young women expecting! I have begun to deep clean our home. I focus on one room a month. I do 1 wall per week in each room. I am also working on making my 2nd cook book "Kiss the Cook-don't worry, I'm gluten free!". I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy