Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Latest Project

A quick hello friends!

I have been busy organizing and cleaning our school room today...so I am now just taking a little break and thought I would share with you my latest project! This was my first large crochet project! It's a hexagon market bag! I still have to crochet the handles (which I plan to do in the black yarn...but I have run out and need to get more). Here it is so far though: 


And the other side...


So now I must get back to my organizing and cleaning! 

By the way...thank you all for your well-wishes! I am feeling much better and doing just fine now! Monday morning, though, I stepped on a nail! I had to get a tetanus shot and an antibiotic! Oh dear...there's always something, isn't there? ;) 

Hope your week is going well! 
Warmly,
Katy


It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first.
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

8 comments:

  1. That is really cute, Katy. My Mom used to make t hose same shaped pieces and put them together- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, We had a ton of rain last night. The birds are singing, the rooster is crowing. I am going to spend my time in the word and have my tea. I love my mornings. I miss getting my classroom together and teaching. But I have been sewing and asking God for more creative ideas for projects this winter. So glad you're feeling better those tetanus shots really hurt for a long time (yikes).
    Blessings Always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute; love the hexie design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag, Katy! Are you going to be selling those? Are you reading anything new? I love your book choices! Have A Blessed Weekend!

    God Bless,
    Lisa Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new bag. Take care of that foot. :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag! Love it! Quick healing prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy,
    I really like your bag--colors and all.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy