Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Personal Planner / Bullet Journal Plan with Me Video

Hello friends! :)

For those who are interested ~ I made another plan with me...this time in my personal sized planner. This one is sped up and I did a voice over for it. It is under 10 minutes long! :) If you enjoy it, I hope you will consider subscribing to my youtube channel. I hope to post more! Planning can be fun and I know I enjoy watching other people plan...so I thought maybe others would enjoy my videos as well..? We'll see...I am trying to get better each time I video! :o) I'm still such a goof and sound silly but oh well! Here's the video if you are interesed:



If you want to see how I plan in *pictures* you can see my previous post HERE! I have been keeping really busy with housework, homeschooling, exercise, my etsy shop and life in general! I hope you all are doing really well! It's getting late and I need to head to bed soon...so I hope you guys have a lovely rest of your week! Thanks *so* much for stopping by! 

Warmly,
Katy

Linked up at Strangers & Pilgrims

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea with all the stickers and planning. Just a thought could you write on the stickers on the sticker sheet first and let them dry before placing on the journal pages? I don't know where I'd be without my planner, it's a blessing for sure. I love technology too but there's just something about having it all handwritten out and being able to look back over the days :-)
    Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,
    Love your blog and I am trying to get organized and love the way you do your planner. I would like to know what your you tube channel is.
    Enjoy your day
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy