Saturday, August 8, 2015

Support Handmade!


Hello friends! I am excited to share with you what I have been working on lately! As well as homeschooling, canning, church, spending time with my family, and homekeeping ~ I have started to make stickers! Fun stickers for your planner or calendar! You can find them for sale in my Etsy Shop.


Making stickers takes time...but I am really getting it down now (and I'm sure I will get better over time). I have Chris's blessing. I hope to *at least* make the money I spent to begin this *from home* business. It is my prayer that this will ease some of the burden on Chris to always push so hard to provide for us. He will still work as he does...but I am hoping a little extra income will help us pay off Wanda-the-Honda (as we *despise* being in debt) and our mortgage. That would be such a *blessing*. I hope to be coming up with some more ideas in the future...so keep checking my shop for new things! :)


I also still have numerous knit and crochet items I have made for sale there! I would love if you would share them with your friends and family (if you think they may be interested or need gift ideas).

I love to support people who handmake things....I hope you do too! Much money, time, energy and talent are put into these creations. There is something *so* special about a handmade gift rather than a store-bought one, don't you think?

Anyway...HERE is the link to my shop again (and it is also in the right sidebar). I know I am advertising myself right now...I hope that is okay. I am just excited to be a homeschooling mama and keeper at home who works diligently with her hands to help her family. :)

Cheerfully,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Katy love your stickers and pray you do well with them. I may be buying some but need to get my planner first :) thanks for another great post. Blessings joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stickers look great, Katy! You are right that people should support handmade items, because not only do they help an individual sell products to support their family, but the quality that you can expect from handmade items are also quite topnotch. Many etsy shops are still going, but there are some that slowly closing down, so we should continue the support for handmade items.

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy