Monday, February 9, 2015

Checking In...

Can you believe it is February of 2015? I am still trying to wrap my mind around it!

We have an abundant amount of snow here in Western PA. I am craving spring (which always happens every year about this time). Today it is rainy and foggy....the rain helps melt the snow (which is good) but underneath some of the snow is *ice* (which is not good). Despite the cold and snow we are keeping busy here! I haven't posted in a bit...because the days have been busier (and when they haven't been busy, I've been spending time with my family). 


What keeps me so busy, you ask? Homeschooling, babysitting, church, teaching spin, housework, running errands, house renovations etc. Basically, just the normal hustle and bustle of life...but it keeps us going (and I am not complaining!). Thankfully, the busyness of life doesn't take away from our time together as a family (I also love to take the time to watch an episode of Downton Abbey!). I have also done a little knitting here and there...but not as much as I *should* be doing! :)


A beautiful watercolor print that I have and need to get framed...


Another painting/print that I love and need to get framed...


Hopefully my posting will pick up soon....sporadic posting makes for a bland blog!

Before I go, I wanted to thank you all for your kind words, prayers and warm wishes over the death of my husband's beloved uncle. They were all truly appreciated!

Thank-you for visiting!

Warmly,
Katy



5 comments:

  1. Those prints are beautiful! I am getting tired of the snow here in Western NY. As I type this we are still getting snow. We got another 5 or so inches last night. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our children are young and you are homeschooling I can't imagine much time left over! You are one busy lady for sure. Always enjoy my visit here! Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy I have not left you a comment for awhile but I read your blog regular. I thought of you all last week with the sad loss of chris's uncle, what a lovely name he had.
    Katy we are thinking of keeping hens this year, maybe only three but I would welcome any advice you can give me. Best wishes jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, so sorry to hear of your husband's uncle. You and your family are in our prayers.
    We are getting lots of snow and cold here. We were at -22 below last week!
    Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stop by occasionally, Katy, and always enjoy my visit!! I have recently started blogging since we have a limited internet supply now! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy