Monday, February 6, 2017

Planning in My Bullet Journal in February


Hi friends! Here's a quick look at how I have been planning out some of my days now in my personal Filofax bullet journal! I also have an Alice in Wonderland themed Plan With Me in my Erin Condren Planner that you can watch HERE if you would like! (It's not long). I am also on instagram now so you can see photos of home and my planners on there too (you can find my link to my IG account on the right sidebar).

Planning out my days really helps keep me organized and helps stop me from stressing while trying to figure out what I need to do in a day. If I have it written down then I know I will get to it! :)


Here's a look at the stickers I used for the Alice in Wonderland theme in my ECLP!



This week is going to be a busy one for me. I hope to post again soon though! I hope you all have a great week! Thank you for visiting me here! 

Warmly,
Katy

Linked up at: Strangers & Pilgrims

1 comment:

  1. Cute journal!
    Happy Monday, from the Home Making Mondays Link UP!
    Megs

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy