Tuesday, April 19, 2016

And...We're In!

 So...after 12.5 years ~ I am so excited to report that we are now IN the new living room! Yay! I have not hung anything up yet nor is everything where it is totally suppose to be necessarily...as we just officially moved in this evening (Chris's brother happened to stop by at *just* the right time....he helped Chris carry in the heavy stuff! Yahoo!)...


We need a rug, ceiling fan and curtains...but that will come...


Still more to do....but for now...I am just *thrilled we are moved IN*! :) The old living room which will be a library/schoolroom for our books is a bit chaotic...I am hoping to work on it tomorrow and get it situated (hopefully)...


We found out today that this guy has strep throat...


He's on an antibiotic and ibuprofen for the pain. He's already starting to feel a bit better! We're praying the rest of us don't get it now!

I will be sure to share more as things go on. :) Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement with me!

Warmly,
Katy

12 comments:

  1. Looks great Katy. A job well done for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I am so happy for you! I know this has been a long time coming! What fun to have this space for your family!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, Thank you for sharing all this goodness with your home renovation. I love all things home, and its been a blessing to watch the progression of it all with you. It is Beautiful, I love the Windows and the flooring.. I bet once you put your touch on it, Cozy and Homey it will be. I will say extra prayers for your little guy, and pray that it doesn't hit the rest of you guys.. Take care.. Can't wait to see the next photos..

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Katy it looks lovely, look at the space you have :) Well done to you and Christopher and what a gift your brother in law has been. I will keep your little man in my prayers. God Bless you and your lovely home x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, Hey it really looks beautiful! I do hope you all don't catch that strep stuff. I know you are overjoyed with this extra living space! Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful, cozy-looking room, Katy! I love the window trim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you! It's lovely! Hope your boy is well soon.
    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Who is the pup in one pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That is our dog, Cash. Ruthie was my dog...Cash was Chris's dog...but Cash only follows me everywhere...so he has claimed me. :)

      Delete
    2. He will help you heal from Ruthie's loss

      Delete
  9. Goodness, it's gorgeous! Looks spacious; love the floor, walls/ceiling, window framing and sills. "Somebody" does beautiful work.:) Since discovering your blog recently, I've pretty much read every entry from the beginning. Have always loved HOME. Blessing to you and your family; enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! I'm so proud for you, Katy!

    ~ Monica

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy