Monday, May 8, 2017

*A New Bookcase*!


My aunt has a small house. She had this fantastic book shelf in there that I always told her (half jokingly) I wanted if she ever decided to get rid of it (never actually expecting her to be done with it). Well, one day ~ she told me she wanted to move it out of her home...as it just took up too much space. She offered it to me and I was (needless to say) *thrilled*!

The pictures don't really do it justice in the living room (it truly looks better in person). I need to hang things on the wall on the left side to balance it all out...but I just am not sure *what* I want to hang there and how I want to group it...yet! :)


I moved the table that used to be on the other side of the couch to this corner...


It looks nice with the soft glow of light in the evenings!


I have not even finished filling up the bookcase yet! It won't take me long though...as I *love* books and have a lot (mostly theology)! I have 5 or 6 book shelves...one of which is huge...and then I have this new bookcase too! Funny how books can just make you sit back and smile! :o)

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerfully,
Katy


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is a really nice bookcase and with doors on it!! Yes, it looks wonderful in your new familyroom. Love the pretty tree also it just adds a warm and cozy feeling. What a blessing for you Katy!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy