Friday, March 25, 2016

Putting the Flooring In!


We chose a fantastic looking (and textured) vinyl laminate wood look for in our addition (new living room, entryway/mudroom and laundry room). The guys have been working at putting it down the last couple evenings. It takes a bit to sand and mud some of the edges of the plywood floor first...then having to get the flooring squared up....but once that happened, they were on a roll! I took photos with and without the flash....I couldn't decide which I liked so I am posting both! haha!





 It's about a quarter of the way done. Our BIL has plans tonight so I am going to help Chris put more down! After the flooring is down....we just have to get the trim up and then we MOVE IN!


A picture so you can't see the plywood floors....just to give an idea of what it will look like all finished! :)


I am so excited to see this process coming to completion! It will be just grand to be able to sit in our new living room and such! Thank-you for sharing in my excitement with me! I'm still not sure what I want for the curtains yet....but have some ideas. I'm kicking myself that when we built the addition on that we didn't put in bigger windows. But at the time, I was in my early twenties, pregnant and trying to save money. Oh well! :) It'll all be great and I am truly so thankful for the extra space!

I hope to be able to share photos of everything completed with you soon!!! :)
Have a great weekend friends!
Warmly,
Katy

7 comments:

  1. Hooray! The girls have been talking about coming over to see your Laundry Room... apparently that's their fixation at this point!
    See you tomorrow!
    -Devon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! SO happy for you! As for the windows....you can always put more in later....it can be done. Enjoy the setting up/moving in that will happen soon. Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! We just put laminate in our '75 double wide and wow did it make a difference! So clean now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katy, so very exciting! Looking forward to see the finished room! Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting this must be for you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beautiful. You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy