Monday, January 25, 2016

Eloise & Dinah had a Birthday Party!


Like many young girls their age, my nieces *Eloise and Dinah* love the movie Frozen! They know all the songs and sing (and dance) along! Because they have birthdays in the same month, my sister decided to do a joint birthday party for them with, of course, a Frozen theme! :)


They had a *kids party* for their friends for the first couple hours where they ate and played games. The family party was afterward...no games for us though! Haha!


Madelyn was setting up a few decorations between the parties...


In the picture below ~ Xavier is sitting in the background...he is running the CD player while the girls played a *freeze* game. They would freeze whenever he stopped the music! :) Front and center is Jaxson, always dashing and well-dressed! ;)


Sweet Audra was there....with all those cheesy smiles that I *love*...


Opening some gifts...




The girls (between the two parties) were quite overrun with presents! They received a lot of Frozen stuff (puzzles, toys, play-doh etc.), pajamas and more! :)


Haha....I snapped this while Audra was running toward me! (She loves her Aunt TiTi (and this auntie loves her!))...


Such sweet memories ~ I'm so glad I can document them here ~ for children grow much too quickly and these treasured times must be saved so we don't forget! Next to being a mama, being an aunt is the *best*. I look forward to, one day (Lord willing), being a grandmother! I hear it is pretty fantastic too! I am definitely not wishing away time though. I'm just thankful for each day the Lord gives. Aren't you?

Hope your week is full and joy-filled. May Christ be exalted in all you say, think and do! :)
Warmly,
Katy

Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul. Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.
~1 Peter 2:11-12

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful children, how precious they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy family birthday parties! I love how Jaxson is dressed! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what a darling party for a couple of cuties ! I am truly am grateful for each and every day as it comes ! Wishing you a beautiful evening ! ~ Blessings Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable the girls are. You are right being a grandma is awesome. I am blessed 4 grands, 3 boys and 1 adorable little girl and they are my whole life next to my own 6 children.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy