Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Duet


My boys' music teachers had them play a duet of Jingle Bells together last night. They were having a bit of a recital at our town's Victorian Christmas celebration. It was held in the courtroom of the courthouse in the middle of town.

We were lucky to find a parking space not too far from the courthouse. It was quite rainy. I was surprised at how busy town was despite the weather!


Christmas trees lines the halls of the courthouse...


The boys are all ready to go in and play...


Getting ready...


Then they played! I videoed it too! If you would like to watch you can see it HERE.


They did such a great job! This mama was quite proud!


Madelyn and Great-Aunt Jo (aren't their smiles just beautiful!?)...


My boys...

Joyfully,
Katy

10 comments:

  1. I listened , they did a great job!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special...I loved going to my children's recitals when they were young and still at home. They both played the piano. Now our son's daughters do recitals...the oldest plays the piano and the youngest the drum. :)

    And, yes, Madelyn and Great Aunt Jo both have beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful and looks like they had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable Katy. (; I bet you are proud.
    Nice job guys!

    Have a restful Lord's day!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good job! Don't we get very proud of our young ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job boys .... beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, boys!! Your music was beautiful!!! I love how you play so well together. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Katy... what a blessing to witness... Such cute boys.. and talented.. loved their outfits too... and the smiles... says it all...
    And the smiles with Madelyn and Great-Aunt Jo priceless... Blessed for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your super-kind comments! My internet has been out at home (so I had to come to my dad's garage to use his wi-fi). Your words bless me and my boys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy