Monday, February 24, 2014

Making Memories to Remember...

I love recording memories in this blog...then I make each year into a blog book (when I can afford it...I am a little behind in publishing some of the years). It's my way of "scrapbooking". There are so many beautiful things that I never want to forget...

Xavier's lego creations (that he was quite proud of)...


Checkers...

 Madelyn and Jaxson

Visits with my sister and nieces...

 Dinah

 Jaxson, Xavier and Dinah

 Eloise, Madelyn and Dinah

 Xavier, Eloise and Dinah

 Xavier and Jaxson

 Dinah, Eloise and Jaxson

Dinah meets *Uncle Si*...


Visiting at my dad's garage (Dinah was getting sleepy)...


The sleepy girl with her Madelyn...


I am quite sure there isn't any picture left that can top that level of cuteness...so I'll leave it with that. :)  My face will match hers in this pic, in a few hours. It's time to prepare supper now though! Thank you for taking the time to share in my memory-keeping!

Warmly,
Katy

It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth.
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first.
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank,
 He is everything.
 ~Paul Washer

2 comments:

  1. You are creating wonderful memories for your children.
    Your Madelyn is a beautiful girl, and her hair is gorgeous!
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katy, Lovely pictures and I have been blessed to be a small part of it via this blog! I want to thank you for being so kind as to host me on your sidebar! I feel blessed and honored! You have always had a special place in my heart!
    You are a wonderful Godly woman and one day as even now your children will rise up and call you blessed!
    Going to visit my daughter on Wed so I will be heading South...
    blessings to you and your whole family! Roxy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy