Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Little Gnome!


I finished the gnome hat I was knitting for my niece, Eloise, that I mentioned HERE. I am happy with how it turned out. It's super soft and chunky! I was worried it wouldn't fit her head height-wise...but to my delight...it was a perfect fit! :) I am so glad it will keep that sweet head and ears of hers warm and snug against the cold winter wind! (My sister really liked it, as well, which gives me joy!)


A side view...


And from the back...


And a last picture...because she is so cute! <3


Today is the last day I scheduled off from our homeschool studies. It will be a good time to get the house back in order and just enjoy a bit of rest before diving back into our work tomorrow! :)

Thank you for each of your wonderfully kind comments and emails. I truly appreciate each of them!
I hope you have an enjoyable week ahead! Thank you for visiting!

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
Katy

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, and she does look precious in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little gnome made me smile today.:) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest lil gnome I ever saw! Holykisses dear Katy, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy