Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Bit of Change in the Living Room!

 I found a beautiful old but new-to-me chair (quite on accident, actually, as I wasn't *looking* for one). I wasn't out shopping, really...the children and I just needed to go to the local feed store to get goat wormer. We all love a store in town that is chock full of great antiques and vintage items. Since we were out and about...we decided to stop there, quickly, before coming home. While browsing around...I found the chair! After talking to Chris (over the phone) about the price and if it was okay to purchase it (as we always discuss these things first)...I was able to bring it home! It is taking the place of one of the recliners (which had truly been too big for the space anyway).


Xavier, giving the old chair a try-out...



Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
Katy


11 comments:

  1. Katy it fits the space nicely. Your son seems to be enjoying having his feet up! Warmly,Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very lovely chair and graces your home nicely....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair looks great! :) he is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a beautiful home :)))

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely chair Katy and it looks perfect in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Katy! It's perfect for your home just like everything else you have in ther eis. Your home is super cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That chair is perfect for your living room. I like it.

    Pamela
    Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! It goes so well with your couch!

    Lovely!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming and looks perfect in your beautiful living room! I often pray to the Lord to help me make my home lovely, to give me ideas and He loves to guide me! :}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chair, Katy. It looks so comfy!

    I received the book from your giveaway this weekend. I have it tucked away to read on a cozy day after Christmas. Thank you!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy