Thursday, September 8, 2011

Look Who Came to Town!

It's my favorite little squeezle, Eloise!! Her and her mama made their weekly visit to town! It's one of my favorite days of the week! Can you see why?....


Madelyn and I, each, held her for a bit...but she was definitely wanting to go, go, go! So in her walker she went! Eloise loves Jaxson...


...and he loves *her* too!


Xavier, making their well-loved car into a *race* car (notice, it's hooked up to his tow-trike)...


Maneuvering around Pop-pop's waiting room at the garage...


The Squeezle, motoring...


She loved following the boys around on their bikes!


All good things must come to an end, though, and the children and I had to say our good-byes. We had things to finish up at home, plus my nephew (who is now 18 months old!) was coming over for me to watch (although Madelyn is definitely the little *mama* when he is around!) for a few hours.


The afternoon was filled with making bread, housework, knitting, and more...



Meatloaf, baked potatoes, fresh bread and corn from the garden was on the supper menu! Here's the meatloaf, ready to get popped into the oven...


My sweeties, all ready for supper...


Just waiting for daddy to get home from work!


Xavier has been battling a terrible cough lately. Despite cough medicine and cough drops...it isn't subsiding. This chilly, damp weather we have been having in PA, isn't helping. Daddy made X some hot tea and honey...


Coughing can wear a person out, so quickly!


Jaxson, being "scary"...



And, before I go...I wanted to share with you a couple new items in my shop! They are leather bracelets....made using the mystery braid technique by Chris! He made me one, first, and I love it! It's rustic and unique! These are great for men and women!



I am also working on some more dish cloths (and also a baby cardigan) to list in the shop, as well! If you have any custom orders or maybe things you would *like* to see listed...please feel free to share it with me, I would love to hear it!

We need to get started on our schooling. It's so cloudy, wet and chilly out...I may just have to make some cinnamon rolls today! ;) I hope *you* have a great day!

Warmly,
Katy

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 
1 Peter 1:2b

8 comments:

  1. What a happy visit!

    My granddaughter (15 months)just loves our youngest son,Kyle, age 6! They play together so beautifully!

    Those bracelets are great - my eldest daughter loves stuff like that. She makes them out of fabric!

    Blessings on your day, Katy!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little sweetheart! :) I love the bracelets Chris made! I wear one just like it all the time! And I have no idea how it's made, coz the ends are solid, aren't they? A mystery! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy she is such a sweetie! She really love the boys. Things seem so effortless for you...so much to do and you get it all done! I really admire you! Hugs!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. E is just adorable! She is growing so fast. Sounds like you had a very full, but filling day. I love days like that!

    I hope that X loses that cough. I always find a cough to be worrysome and annoying.

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the bracelets. I hope your kiddo gets over his cough soon. Looks like you had a great visit with Elosie.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany
    www.theboydbunch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm the meatloaf looks delicious, set a place for me next time you make it and i'll join you. LOL Hope the little guy feels a bit better and they other children don't catch the bug.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. im so very excited., i have been reading your blog going on a couple of yrs or so., well to make a long story short,which is hard for me to do., i had a stroke and had to reLLY PRAY AND TRUST AND WORK REALLY HARD TO COME BACK., AND SOME HOW I LANDED ON YOUR BLOG AND COUNTRY GIRL AT HOM,S BLOG., CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE FIRST., BUT I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADMIRE U AND U HAVE KEPT ME GOING WHEN ALOT OF TIMES I JUST WANTED TO GIVE IT ALL UP., IM 57 AND MY HUBBY IS 68., WE ADOPTED OUR 3 CHILDREN 13 YRS AGO., WHEN KAYLA WAS 5 KYLE WAS 4 AND JOHN HAD JUST TURNED 1., WELL AFTER MY STROKE I BECAME VERY DEPRESSED., AND I WANTED TO DIE SEVERAL TIMES., BUT PRAISE GOD HE PUT PEOPLE LIKE U AND OTHERS OUT THERE THAT TRULEY HAS CHRISTEN LOVE FOR PEOPLE., I FEEL LIKE I KNOW U SO MUCH AND YOUR CHILDREN AND CHRIS.,, AND WHEN CHRIS BECAME A NEW CHRISTEN AND U POSTED HIS BEING BABTIZED., OUR FAITH IS APOSTILIC PENATOSTICAL., I PROBABLY SPELLED THAT WRONG., BUT I TOO WEAR SKIRTS ., IM HAVEING A STRUGLE WITH IT AT TIMES., BUT HOPEFULLY ILL GET TO WHERE IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ANY., IM NOT GOING TO WRITE EVERYTHING THE FIRST TIME., BUT I FEEL LIKE IVE MET MY LITTLE SISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME., AND THE REASON I HAVENT GOTTEN N TOUCH EAIRLER IS BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET ON AN ACCOUNT., BUT OUR PRECIOUS FATHER GUIDED ME THROUGH IT., PRAISE THE LORD....TTUL., AND I JUST LOVE U AND YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  8. El always has had a special place in her heart for Jax even then!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy