Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Worship Him...


...in Spirit and in truth

...with gladness and joyful songs



...on your knees in reverence, humility, love and devotion to Him.

He *is* your Creator...Who loves you with a love you can't measure or comprehend!


Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
~John 4:23-24


I wish you, each, a very blessed Thanksgiving. We have *much* to be thankful for, always. Keep Him first when giving thanks. Thank Him, Love Him, Worship Him. Do it with a pure heart. I am so thankful for all of you...your prayers and words of encouragement bless me immensely. Sending smiles to you, wherever you are, friend!

Warmly,
Katy


I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ~Ephesians 3:16-20

11 comments:

  1. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Ps I love the candles pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a bit of a break from pie making and supper preparing. Have a blessed Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family - Katy!

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Blessed and wonderful
    Thanksgiving to you and your
    family...Katy.. Have enjoyed your
    blog so very much

    Happy Thanksgiving Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful!! May you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am wishing you and yours a happiness for Thanksgiving that only knowing Jesus and God can give you.

    Friends,
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my friend...I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving..
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was not sure you seen my last post wishing all my blog friends a Happy Thanksgiving so I just wanted to drop in & wish you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happest of Thanksgiving Katy. I loved this post. I am most greatful for this gift that God gives us to worship Him in spirit by His Spirit. I love these verses and the lovely way you put them in this post with glowing candle lights. hugs, Angelia in TX

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy