Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Organizing Knitting Patterns

I am not sure how others do this....but to organize the different knitting patterns I am using or plan on trying sometime soon....I write them down on notecards and then slip them into this binder. It's actually a photo album...(I LOVE the toile fabric it is wrapped in) but it works perfectly for this organizational idea. I also do this with recipes I have. I have a different photo album that I keep my recipes in! It works really well! :)

I am finishing up another dish cloth I have been knitting...and also working on trying to finish up a hat I am making for Madelyn. I would like to try and get a couple hats knitted for my nephews for Christmas this year....so I better get movin'!

Any of you knitters...do you have any sites or patterns you would like to share? I would LOVE to hear them and try them out! I have a pattern for baby booties I would like to try sometime soon....probably after Christmas!

I hope you all have an absolutely lovely Tuesday! Thanks so much for stopping by and remember...I would LOVE any knitting advice, patterns, sites or suggestions!!! :) xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I am envious of your knitting talents. I wish I could learn.

    That is a cute binder! I love toile too, especially the red!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am envious of your knitting talents! I just read through some of the posts I have missed lately and saw the cap you made for your little one. So very cute! And you have all your stuff so organized--the OCD part of me really loves that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can knit but can't do any special pattern and I can't take it iff the needles. Crazy, huh? I learn that by myself. Whooooo!!! I cannot crochet either but I would love that so I could trim my embroidered pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm asking for knitting supplies for Christmas! I am so excited to learn. Just wondering - did you teach yourself?

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll buy baby booties from you if you make some big enough for J. He's outgrown a size 1. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to organize my patterns, it seems they are everywhere and i can never find the one i need. You have inspired me - I am off of work for the next two weeks and i think i will attempt to organize them.
    Then i have to do my recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute binder :)

    I have a ton of knitting sites I visit, I'll have to send them all to you through email or post them on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy