Monday, December 1, 2008

Let's Get Right Again!


Have you ever heard of Way Of The Master? Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron help us see how to get this country back on track with winning people back to Christ!!! I encourage you to go and watch this short little film called The Divine Butler. It's super short and shows us how much our country needs to get its roots firmly planted in Christ again!

I truly desire to live in a country where God and Jesus are #1 to the majority! Don't you??? I ask you to watch The Divine Butler (link above) and share it with friends and family. Let's all stay in prayer and turn from wickedness! I feel this country can be renewed and revived through the power of the Holy Spirit....we must pray and be diligent in our stand as Christians!

Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.
No One comes to the Father..but through Him! If you don't know if you are saved....Please email me...my link is on my sidebar on the left. Let me talk to you and pray with you. I am just a sinner who is saved by grace. I am nothing special on my own...but I know where salvation comes from....and I know there are a lot of people who think they can earn it by being "good"...but nobody is good enough...if you wonder if you are.....take THIS TEST!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week!! I will talk to you soon! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Way of the Master Radio is awesome. :-) Todd Fried, the host, actually used to host a local radio show here called "Talk the Walk" before he joined Kirk and Ray a few years ago with Way of the Master. I used to love his Talk the Walk show...he would go out on local streets for "Witness Wednesday" and they would air live conversations about introducing people to Christ. He often used that illustration of "Are you a good person?" to get the conversation started. I was sad when he left locally here but think the Way of the Master is great too. Thanks for sharing the links! Have a blessed week!

    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...meant "Todd Friel" (not Fried)...ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye-opening movie! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm on the southeast coast where hurricanes are no stranger. It will certainly make me think about this movie when I hear someone talk about hurricanes as something "Mother Nature" does.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check all of that out. There a lot of people who want to take away the right to worship bc it is different than what they believe and I so hate that for our country.

    Love all your posts over the last few days. Such cute family pictures! Glad to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the way of the master! My husband recently bought a book in the same context, which is called 'hell's best kept secret'.. it's a good read I think ;)

    However, I wouldn't count on any nation to become 'mostly christian' again. I believe we are in the last of days, and the bible predicts on so many occasions that the 'turning away from God' will only get worse until the end.....

    Still.. if you'd give me a time machine, I think I'd go back to such times! *lol*

    greetings from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check that out, Katy. I have a couple of Ray Comfort books ~ one is on Leading your children to Christ! It's awesome.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy