Thursday, December 18, 2008

Action Jaxson Photography!

My son....he is such a stinker. Again, he got his hands on my camera today....and above is a picture he took! It's a picture of my bedroom. Nothing exciting...LOL! Actually you can see that I am using my window sill (that is not trimmed yet...LOL) as a bit of a shelf! Our other book shelf is overflowing. I hope to have lots more book shelves someday!

He is always taking pictures whenever he can sneak it. I don't like the "sneaky" part of it...but he is 3...and I know that someday I will look back and think of these cute times...although, I don't tell HIM that yet! LOL Maybe he will grow up to really enjoy taking pictures....or maybe he just likes getting into mischief. Either way...I love him and I need to learn to put my camera up higher! ;o)


And below...just a picture of another dishcloth finish. I am still knitting away at my nephews' hats...but sometimes I take a few minutes to work on a dishcloth. Sometimes it is fun just to change it up. Is that weird? (although, I think I see a minor mistake in this dishcloth...?? Hmm...oh well. It will still work perfectly!)

I am really excited...my friend, Marion, has knitted some of the cutest clothes for her daughter's cabbage patch dolls! She agreed to share the patterns with me! I am so excited to try these someday...although not for a bit. I have a bunch of other knitting projects to finish first!!! LOL

Oh...and I made a new header for my blog! I figured since it is winter....a snow scene with my "girls" would be perfect!!! I hope you like it! I have done some cleaning today...still have more laundry to do. I would like to do an ornament craft with my kids....then I want to knit a bunch as well! I also hope to do some baking...so I suppose...with this agenda~I should get moving! I hope you all have a truly wonderful Thursday! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you're having a great day, Katy. I noticed the new header of the girls. I love the snow scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your snow chickens Katy! :)

    Sounds like you had quite a day planned for Thursday! Did you manage to get it all done? :)

    I think I see a photographer in the making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta appreciate the budding photographer!
    Your header is darling. Do you make them yourself? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jaxson's picture - at least your room was clean! hehe. And I love your "snow girls"! Have a wonderful holiday!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your new header. The "girls" look cold. Do chickens like snow? I love the photo of your bedroom. I love to look at photos of other's rooms. Your bed quilt looks so pretty. I'm excited to begin mine after the holidays. Actually, I'm making a table runner first just to get the hang of it and then it's on to the bed! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like that one comment above that says "at least your room was clean"--i was thinking the same thing... cuz i know if he took a pic of mine.. i would NEVER post it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dishcloth, love your new header, love Action Jaxson Photography!! My aunt and uncle call Jackson, Action Jackson, too!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ~ when Colton gets a hold of my camera, I get lots of shots of the toilet. He finds it fascinating!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy